Tuesday, September 8, 2009

So many days have already come and gone... in a flash! The weeks are zipping by. Seth and I are settling into married life and trying to train a puppy, Lucy. We have Buddy to help Lucy learn the ropes but they can both get a little rowdy.

Here are the latest updates:
*Seth was named as the Young Farmer Chairman for Pickens County. This means mucho meetings all over the state. (i.e. Carrollton, Montgomery, Auburn, Tuscaloosa, etc)
*Corn harvest is finished for the year... hooray!!
*Kindergarten is great! I love seeing the smiling faces each morning. Much more work than I anticipated (way more than preparing for 7th grade English)
*I am also teaching a Wednesday Night Bible Class.
*Haven't been able to upload honeymoon pictures b/c of internet malfunction but I'm working on it!

We miss seeing our friends and family in Memphis. Once things settle down on the farm, we will be there for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment