Friday, August 27, 2010

No Pictures, Just News

Went for my weekly checkup on Wednesday and got a few new tidbits of information from the doctor...
Finally, I have stopped gaining weight! When I heard that, I was very glad! Mason is taking over in the weight gaining department. All of my calories are going straight to him. With that said, he is still gaining steady at about a pound per week. He's on target to be a large-and-in-charge little boy. The doctor said that I have continued to progress with dilation and effacing. As good as that sounds, Seth and I were REALLY hoping that they would send us over to the hospital to deliver after my dr's visit. I guess that is the wish of every woman who is 9 months pregnant. Anyways, due to a few reasons, including Mason's massive size, if we have not delivered by September 9th, he will induce. SOOOO, in other words, Seth and I will be having a baby is less than 2 weeks. Whew.. it's all coming to a quick end. At least this part of things is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment