Friday, April 20, 2012

M.I.A.

I've been M.I.A. lately on our personal blog. I've been so busy trying to blog for Dee River Ranch and for the Pickens County Cattlewomen as well as our growing photography business, Hayden More Photography. There has been so much going on and as usual, I don't have enough time in the day.

I wanted to share a great opportunity with everyone... Some friends (the Gordon Family) are trying to #BringMaxHome, their soon-to-be adopted son from Africa. A local business (in Starkville & Columbus), Deep South Pout is hosting a fundraiser event in their honor to help them raise funds to help with their adoption. If you haven't been to DSP, in one word, it is AWESOME. They have THE CUTEST CLOTHES. I've never gone in there and come out empty handed. Their clothes are cute, trendy, and reasonably priced. The business also gives so much back to the community. The fundraiser for the Gordon's starts next week and a portion of the WHOLE WEEK'S profits will help #BringMaxHome


Read more about the Gordon's and their journey bring clicking here! They are such an inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the photography blog! The pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete