Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer School Has Begun...

This week has opened my eyes to the possibility of having a part-time job...

Summer school started on Monday and it only lasts from 8 to 12! I absolutely love getting off work at lunch. I wish that the regular school year ran on this schedule. Now, when I get off I have the energy to do some laundry, pull some weeds, cook supper, and all sorts of other things. It's wonderful!

Here is a picture of Buddy. Before I go home after work, I pick the dogs up from their job (on the farm). These days, they have been excited to see me. After being out in the heat all day, Buddy and Lucy can't wait to ride in the air conditioning!

Baby update: Since having the stomach flu, I have been experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions. I'm not real sure what this means... nothing, I'm sure. However, I am anxious to go the doctor Monday to hear what he has to say. Also, in two weeks (to the day) we will get to see sweet Mason's little face for the first time. Seth and I (and our moms) are headed to Tupelo for a baby day! After I get off work we are going to http://babyskickin.com/ to get 4D images of Mason. I sure hope he cooperates and we can get great pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment