Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Shower

I almost forgot the baby shower!! At the end of June, Sarah Huerkamp and Mrs. Cindy Kay hosted a beautiful baby shower for me and Mason. Lots of people came in from out of town and I was once again reminded how truly blessed I am.  It was so good to see everyone. Here are some pictures I have acquired... I did not have my camera there, so I have to rely on others emailing them to me. These are just a few.
30 weeks... this picture looks fake!


several of the girls got together for a picture


Holly Garrison and me... friends from WAAYYY back


Sarah's little girl, Lane, helping me out with the cake


Mom, myself and Amy - my family is great!



Our God-son Luke (Sarah's little boy)...aka Mason's future partner-in-crime.


As more pictures drift my way, I will try to posts those as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment