Wednesday, July 28, 2010

On the Move

These days our whole family seems to be on the move.



My mom has been traveling all over the country with this NuSkin marketing. She is doing fabulous and really building her business.


Seth and I are currently in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. Seth is attending a training seminar for Treble Precision Ag. (Tremble is a navigation/GPS system used by farmers) After his training, he will be a certified dealer/consultant.

I have been relaxing in the hotel. I think Seth wanted me to come with him because I would be confined to the hotel room and not able to move around furniture in Mason's room. This was probably good thinking on his part because over the past few days things have started changing. I'm not sure what is going on (actually I do, I'm about to have a baby) BUT the swelling has started in a serious way. I also feel like Mason is getting himself ready for his big debut! A few times on this trip I have thought "oh boy, here we go. We are about to have this baby in _________________."  *fill-in-the-blank with the town we are driving through* Luckily he has decided to stay put for now. I go to the doctor next Wednesday so we will see what he has to say about everything!   

I've gotten sidetracked... Back to our trip ----> we also made our way to Mt. Carmel, Illinois. We picked up a load of pipe from the drilling company for use on the farm. Picking up pipe= more fences being built on the farm. We also stopped by and visited some of Seth's family while we were there. It has been a whirlwind trip and there are still a few days to go.


Mason has also been doing some moving.

He really likes to bunch up on my right side. (as seen below)

2 comments:

  1. love those belly photos! i can't believe you're brave enough to travel! if you're like me, the last few months, everywhere we went, i always scoped out the nearest hospital! ha! you never know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious are those pictures! I have Mason a suprise I've been working on (key word "working"). I'll bring it to you asap :)

    ReplyDelete